Call for Presentations!
Reap the benefits of your hard work and share how you are succeeding in today's challenging and ever-changing environment.
The RemTEC Summit is dedicated to the vigorous exchange of ideas on environmental remediation science and technology, and draws leaders from academia and the regulatory community, site owners and environmental professionals. Leaders like you!
Presentation slots are longer than those at other industry conferences to allow for complete topic development and audience interaction. Invited and submitted presentations will provide much needed information and insights on new research trends, technical advances, field applications and government policies.
Seeking Presentations on the Following Topics:
- Advances in Microbiology
- Bioremediation: State of the Practice and Promising Innovations
- New Applications in Chemical Oxidation and Reduction Technologies
- New Life for Physical Treatment Processes and Remedy Enhancement Using Treatment Trains
- Key Developments in Site Investigation and Environmental Monitoring
- NAPL Source Zone Characterization and Remediation
- Metals and Radionuclides: Investigative, Regulatory and Remedial Approaches
- Emerging Contaminants: Investigation and Treatment Approaches
- Remediation Management of Complex Sites
- Advances in Vapor Intrusion Assessment and Mitigation
- Advanced Diagnostic Tools for Performance Assessment of Remediation Technologies
- Translating Research into Practice: Lessons Learned from DoD’s R&D Efforts
- Upstream Oil and Gas Environmental Issues
- Emerging Regulatory Issues and Cleanup Implications
- Technology Development, Transfer and Regulatory Acceptance
- Green and Sustainable Remediation
- Considerations for Site Management and Remediation in Multinational Settings
- Submission of abstracts: July 27, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: August 31, 2018
- Presenter registration: November 30, 2018
- Submission of completed presentation: February 8, 2019
- In-person presentation: February 26-28, 2019
Information for Speakers
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to submit your presentation for distribution to all registered conference participants. Platform speakers will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation and Poster presenters are required to submit a PDF of their final poster.
- Because this is an educational conference, all abstracts and presentations should reflect the highest professional standard. Presentations should not be promotional or commercial in nature. The use of trade names and company advertising is greatly discouraged.
- All platform and keynote presenters will be required to use the conference PowerPoint template for their presentation.
- Dress is business casual
- If your abstract is chosen, you will be asked to present in person at the Remediation Technology Summit on February 26-28, 2019.