Delivering The Latest, Cutting-Edge Developments Within The Environmental Science And Remediation Field
The RemTEC Summit delivers a truly unique platform focused on advancing the environmental science and remediation industry. It is the place where you can hear essential sources of information on technology, application and policy impacting the restoration of contaminated sites from the world's leading experts within the academic, regulatory and environmental-consulting communities.
Join us, collaborate, learn and be a part of our industry's evolution!
2015 Summit Topics:
- Hydraulic Fracturing and other Upstream Oil and Gas Environmental Issues
- Advances in Bioremediation
- New Life for Physical Treatment Processes
- Advances in Site Investigation and Environmental Monitoring
- Remediation at Extreme Scales: Pit Lakes and Mega Plumes
- Advances in Microbiology
- Metals and Radionuclides: Investigative, Regulatory and Remedial Approaches
- Advances in NAPL Source Zone Characterization and Remediation
- New Applications In Chemical Oxidation and Reduction
- Translating Research into Practice: Lessons Learned from DoD's R&D Efforts
- Long Term Management of Complex Sites
- Vadose Zone: New Understandings in Contaminant Fate and Transport
- Emerging Contaminants: Investigation and Treatment Approaches
- Emerging Regulatory Issues and Cleanup Implications
CALL FOR PRESENTERS NOW OPEN!
RemTEC 2013 - A Huge Success!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2013 RemTEC Summit!
This year’s RemTEC Summit in Westminster, CO, held March 4-6, 2013, was hugely successful. Attendance was up by over 57% from the 2011 event and the program was better than ever with top-notch educational sessions and presenters.
Take a look at our keynote presentations from Governor Bill Ritter, Center for the New Energy Economy (CNEE) at Colorado State University and Lisa Alvarez-Cohen, University of California at Berkeley.